My name, Lelkes, means enthusiastic or spirited in Hungarian. Whenever I introduce myself to Hungarians, it brings a smile to people’s faces. I started my life with this gift. It is a manifesto I love to live.
I am a social scientist and a certified coach, and I am enthusiastic about integrating these two worlds: that of the common good and that of individuals´ lives and passions.
As a coach, I support people in their inner transformation for the sake of a flourishing life for themselves – and for all. I think that a flourishing life requires individuals, who fully awaken to their creative freedom, become masters of their joy, and live in supportive friendships and communities. My main method is the Theatre of the Soul, where people play nothing less and nothing more than themselves, and connect to their intuitive wisdom beyond their minds and their everyday consciousness. Serious change can be playful.
As social scientist and writer, my aim is to tell the narrative of a new, flourishing life on earth – joining many other powerful ancient and modern story-tellers.
Let us create a living narrative of a flourishing life on earth!
English, German, Hungarian
- Certified coach of the International Coach Federation, Brief Coaching method by Solutionsurfers
- Psychodrama Leader (1000 hours, 8 years), MPE, ÖAGG, Australian College of Psychodrama
- Family and Couple Therapy (500 hours, 4 years)
- PhD, Social Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), United Kingdom
- MSc, Social Policy, LSE, United Kingdom
- MSc Economics, Corvinus University Budapest, Hungary
- Psychodramatic Organizational Constellations Curriculum with Roswitha-Riepl Supervisor and Business Coach, Psychotherapist, under the ÖAGG (Österreichische Arbeitskreis für Gruppentherapie und Gruppendinamik)
- Train the Trainers, Global Ecovillage Network
- Action-oriented group coaching training with Gabriella Szabo, International Coach Federation MCC (Master Certified Coach)
- Psychodrama advanced training with Dr. Max G. Clayton, Director of the Australian College of Psychodrama
- Psychodrama workshops with Grete Leutz, Ildikó Mävers, Judith Teszáry, Chris Hosking
- Family and couple therapy workshops with in-depth topics: Imago Therapy, Psychopatology, Development psychology, Emotionally Focussed Therapy (Sue Johnson, Judith Kellner), Sexual Grounding Therapy (Maya Kerstan)
- Family constellation workshops with Karin Schöber, Bert Hellinger, Bela Daubner, Annamaria Zseni
- Deputy Director, European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research, a non-profit organization working under the auspices of the United Nations
- Head of Economic Research Division at the Hungarian Ministry of Finance
- Country delegate at the Economic Policy Committee (EPC) of the European Commission.
- Doctoral studies, teaching and research at the London School of Economics, London;
- Research and collaboration with international networks in the fields of positive psychology and quality of life
- Lecturer and author of numerous scientific publications.